Location: Autonomous Province of Bolzano/Bozen (nothern Italy)
- Former research assistant (SW Engineering).
- Former SW developer in a research institution (SW for Linguistics research).
- Since 2005 teacher in a technical high school.
- SW development.
Education: Master-level degree in Telecommunication Engineering from University of Pisa.
Dabbling with electronics since I was 12 and with computers since I was 13.
- First computer I put my paws on: Sinclair ZX81.
- First owned computer: Texas Instruments TI99/4A (2nd hand).
- First owned "serious" computer: Apple //e.
- Computer languages, more ore less in the order in which I made first contact with them.
In bold those in which I have had substantial expertise at a certain point of my life. In red if I wrote a piece of software that was at least 1000 LOC and worked well 😄 (in a few cases it was more like 10kLOC or 100kLOC – comments excluded).
If you enjoy Electronics:
- EEVblog website
- EEVblog YouTube channel
- Elliot Sound Products
The Feynman lectures on Physics
- If you think that's just physics, give it a go. Not only that guy won a Nobel prize for QED (Quantum Electrodynamics), but before studying Physics he went to Electrical Engineering school (he found it too practical for his tastes :-).
Computer related stuff:
PostsSee all »
|Number of top-level posts||1|
|Number of answers||1|
|Sum of received votes (up minus down)||4|
|Number of edits made||0|